woensdag 1 juli 2015

Maybelline New York the palettes part 3: The Blushes Nudes


Well, this one was quite a surprise.  I remember making my Walmart wish list for our trip to the States and all of a sudden I saw it.  So, of course, I put it on my list.  I didn’t have to look hard for it, the first day and our first Walmart and I already had it.  Which was quite a difference compared to the other palettes.


I haven’t seen it around Europe yet, not even on the Boots website so I don’t know if or when it will be available.



The packaging is the same as the other 2 palettes, only this time it’s in an old rosy color.  Quite a nice color that matches the idea of this palette.  And when you open it up there’s a big surprise in there, not one but TWO THINGIES!!! That’s right, two!!! I’m sure I would be thrilled if I used them.  By now I know the right term is ‚sponge applicator’ but I still prefer thingy … 



The back is also the same with a breakdown of 13 different looks on there.



I didn’t really know what to expect from this palette color-quality wise.  The colors aren’t really light which I felt were the most 'problematic’ colors in the previous palettes.  



The 3 left top colors are really light and the same goes for the left one on the bottom.  But the other colors are quite nice actually.  The color-pay off is really good (remember, all swatches are made with one swipe of color with my finger).


Out of the three palettes this one is definitely my favorite.  It’s the most versatile, you can make both neutral and smokey looks with this one.  So if you’re looking to buy only one of the three I would go for this one.  Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea when it will be available in Europe.

Where to buy:
I don't think it's available in Europe but in the USA you can get at the local pharmacy/drugstore for $9,99.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig