zondag 13 september 2015

Rimmel Londen Nude Collection by Kate Moss Nailpolishes


Nude colors are always a bit tricky.  The wrong shade of nude lipstick can make you look drained, the wrong shade of nude nail polish can make your hands look like those of a sick person.  So it's a process of trial and error to find the right shade of nude.  


Apparently nude polish is a thing right now, Rimmel London just came out with the new Nude Collection by Kate Moss and Maybelline just launched their Tone on tone nail polish collection.  I have to say that I was kind of disappointed seeing these collections come out.  Safe to say summer's over here in Belgium and we're heading towards more fall-like weather so I was looking forward to the collections that go with fall.  You know, dark bonzy sparkling colors.  But I guess for now, I'll just have to settle for the nudes.


The Rimmel Salon Pro nail polishes have a great brush (which is one of the most important features of nail polish to me) and an ok quality.  They really don't stand out to cheaper polishes like Catrice for me so to be honest, if it wasn't for this blog and the fact that I wanted to feature them here I probably wouldn't have bought them.
  

The Nude Collection by Kate Moss contains 4 polishes: 126 Bare Yourself, 127 Gentle Kiss, 128 Mistify Me, 129 Sensual Spice.

from left to right: 126 Bare Yourself, 127 Gentle Kiss

from left to right: 128 Mistify Me, 129 Sensual Spice

129 Sensual Spice has a bit of a shimmer in it as you can see in the picture below.  


Aside from 127 Gentle Kiss, I like all the colors from this collection, my favorite being Sensual Spice.  I suppose Gentle Kiss is the perfect 'nude' for me as it looks as if my skin has grown over my nails but to me, this effect makes my hands look sick.

Where to buy:
The Salon Pro polishes by Rimmel Londen retail at €6,99 but DI and Kruidvat both have a 2nd at half price promotion going on.  So if you are interested, now is the time to go out and buy them!
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig