zondag 4 oktober 2015

NOTD: H&M nailpolish in Liquid Bronze (501)


H&M launched their new beauty range a few weeks ago and I have to say I was really impressed with their product range.  They seem to have it all: makeup, skincare, brushes, nail polish, hair products (and the not so obvious ones too like BB cream for the hair).  I was very curious to test some of their stuff so last weekend when I was visiting a H&M store in Brussels I went to the beauty section.  It turned out to be a big disappointment.  The displays were dirty, the testers were misplaced ... overall it was just one big mess.  But I managed to push myself into buying 1 polish and a face mask (that will be on the blog later).


I'm usually not a big fan of clothing brands launching their own polish.  I think you should stick to what you're good at and everyone launching their own polishes or makeup lines sometimes feels like an offense to all those makeup brands that try so hard to come with something new, be it new formulas, new colors, new packaging or overall a totally new product.


The first test for me when buying nail polish is opening the bottle and looking at the brush.  I don't know what I was expecting when opening my little bottle of Liquid Bronze but the brush turned out to be pure perfection!  A wide brush, just the way I like them.  The formula is great (we all know that this type of polish can be hard to make formula wise), it applied without streaking and I only needed two thin layers to get great coverage.


Truth be told, I'm very excited about the H&M polishes and I wish I would've bought more colors as they aren't available online in Belgium and not every store sells them.  This one made me very enthusiastic about the rest of the range so I think that next time I order something online, a lipstick may accidentally end up in my shopping basket. 

Where to buy:
You can buy the H&M nail polishes in selected stores, they are currently not for sale online in Belgium but they are in other countries.  The price is €4,99.




SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig